March 12, 2020
Due to the onset of Covid-19 we are following CDC guidelines and following additional precautions to slow the spread.
• Washing hands often throughout the day with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in any public place.
• If soap and water are not available, using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
• To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc.
• Avoid touching face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Notify your supervisor and do not report to work if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
• After each client is unloaded, wipe or spray down the seat where the client was seated, the seatbelt, and the touch surfaces such as handrails and handles, with disinfectant spray or wipes.
• Spray or wipe down all seats and handrails with disinfecting wipes or spray throughout the day and at the conclusion of each shift
• Drivers will wear a face covering while transporting clients
• If gloves are needed they will be discarded between clients to avoid cross contamination
• We will utilize staggered seating when multiple clients are transported at the same time
These procedures are taken in part from the guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and may be amended as new information about the virus is learned. More information about the virus can be learned by going the CDC website at