Providence Transportation is a family owned business operated by David and Susan Stevens. It was incorporated in 2013 after David left a 20+ year career with a worldwide transportation corporation in a desire to spend more time with his family. David and Susan have three children and reside in the Triad area. They are active in the community and their local church, serving in various capacities.
- Our ambulance personnel are certified at the EMT basic level or above
- Our wheelchair van drivers are certified in CPR and first aid
- All drivers are subject to criminal background checks as well as random drug testing.
- All drivers wear uniforms and undergo a comprehensive training program that includes defensive driving, emergency response, ADA, and emergency management.
- Our drivers will always be courteous and conscientious of your individual needs.
We have a growing fleet of over 30 vehicles including BLS ambulances, wheelchair accessible mini-